Friday 30 January 2009

The Gate In The Wood - Episode 45

FA: It is my sowemn obwigation to pursue your ewevation to the Degwee of Entered Appwentice.

WG: Brother Fergus, Ah huv is much inclination tae be a freemason is Ah huv tae be Broxy Bear.

FA: You could awways be our mascot, Fwed The Wed.

WG: Fwed The Wed ? Ah hate Banchester United, Ah hate the Stwetford End n Ah really really hate YOU. Ah'm a Tim n a Gooner. I despise freemasonry, Mancunia and all they represent.

FA: What about the foafcoming match at Old Twafford ?

WG: Ah hope we gub yis six-wan and ye cin tell that cheating wee tramp, Giggs, tae stey oan ays feet this time.

FA: I will wemonstwate wi Wyan, see what I can do. Anyway I have taken the wiberty of posting four executive passes to your home addwess in Wanackshire. They entiles you to fwee hospitawity in the Howy Twinity Wounge.

No comments: