Friday 30 January 2009

The Gate In The Wood - Episode 42

GD: As a matter of fact I have, Dougal, and she's not a happy .... er ..... bunny. It seems she has a rival for your affection. Be on the level with me here.

DS: You know we needed to get Catriona onside as a means of ensnaring Winston Bergkamp Gemmell. I was merely the conduit !

GD: I'd rather not go there, Brother Stuart. That was one almighty fiasco which has provoked the ire of The Grand Lodge of Scotland. Even Boynita knows what happened. I mean to progress, Dougal. I have made it to the summit of the SFA and I now intend to scale the heights of The Craft. Cut off all ties with Catriona PDQ, Brother Stuart. I'll be in touch. In the meantime - cover your work.

Duffield disconnects the call and slides a pencil under his fringe. His scalp is beginning to blister with the enormous stress he is under, another day, another problem and still no sponsor for the Scottish Cup. His troubled mind then turns to Brother Brown Browning and a possible solution

No comments: