Thursday 29 January 2009

The Gate In The Wood - Episode 30

FA: ...... this I most sowemnwy and sincewewy pwomise and swear, with a fiwm and steadfast wesowution to keep and perform the same.... binding myself under no wess penawty than that of having my thwoat cut acwoss, my tongue torn out by its woots and my body buwied in the wough sands of the sea......

There is sudden loud knocking at the door

Tyler: I am alerted to cowans in the exterior.

RWM: Tyler, approach the spyglass and tell of said intruders.

Tyler: It is merely a delivery man from Browning Bakers with his van parked behind him. I see the the blue signage on the white paint.

RWM: What signage be that, Tyler ?

Tyler: " Say Aye Tae A Killie Pie "

RWM: Is the Lodge Catering Steward on The Square?

Steward: I am present

RWM: Identify yourself for all here.

Steward: It is I, Ramsay Gordon of good standing in Lodge Edmiston 102.5

No comments: