Sunday 11 January 2009

The Gate In The Wood - Episode 4

WG: Ah huv the right tae wan phone call

NAFOS: Well make it snappy, sunshine

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cat: Royal Bank of Scotland, That Wishaw branch, Catriona speaking, how may I be of assistance ?

WG: Catriona, it's Mr W Gemmell, I was on earlier, can you please put me through to Boynita, the customer adviser to the lost, lonely and loyal

Cat: One moment, sir, whilst we try to connect you

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Boyn: Customer Advice, Boynita speaking, how may I help you ?

WG: Boynita, it's Mr Gemmell, we spoke earlier......

Boyn: Call me Boyn...............and may I call you..........Winston ?

WG: You can call me whatever you like but I need ten pounds quicker than you can say Kenny Miller

Boyn: Interesting, Winston. Perhaps we can come to some arrangement which will result in our mutual...............er.......................satisfaction

No comments: